Saturday, August 15, 2009

Day 14 + 15 Photo a Day In August.

Carrying my camera in my hand, and the almost spring sunlight on my face, I did a little soul searching through my lens. Where will the winds take me I say slowly...I look up and see this on an old porch. You don't see these lovely weather veins anymore so I had to snap it before it disappeared.



A little tint of something a little fun and a feel for the old me.

enjoy the last moments of the weekend
take your camera out and have a photo affair with it...you'll fall in love all over again.

For more photos for August, pop on over Megan's Blog to check them out.

tea and yarn
Courtney xx

1 comment:

  1. Your photos are gorgeous. Aren't you enjoying Megan's challenge. I am.

    What lens do you shoot your close ups with? Macro?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments! it makes my day to know that Im not babbling to myself!
Ink and Love
Courtney
xx