Wednesday, October 7, 2009

a hand-dyed soul

There are days when my soul is completely drenched in dye where I cant be anyone else but a hand dyer. I am a colour palette daydreamer and this is my soul when I close my eyes.




Shop update...there will be a store stocking in the next few days, and these knitters balms will be released in the next 3 weeks...Im just getting them tested by three beautiful full time knitters. They are all natural and smell and feel amazing.

sorry for the lateness of my little blog update I've had my hands tainted with dyes for several days.

Tea and Yarn
Courtney xx

6 comments:

  1. hooray the blogger is back !!!!!

    love you heaps, beautiful photo, hope that is your dineing table !!! that's what mine looks like some days !!!

    loveing brisvegas, missing being on line and chatting with you, see you saturday xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are back!! Sweet! :) Looking forward to seeing your other shop items.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Raven,
    I am having a magical halloween ball this Saturday. I would be honored if you would attend. Please stop by my site to read the formal invitation and sign up via Mr. Linky at the bottom of the post. :)

    It's going to be fun!

    http://bluechairdiary.blogspot.com/2009/10/its-magical.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. darling! those knitter's balms look amazing. how did you do the little covers?
    where have you been miss dye-bliss? i'm missing your posts. come check out my latest post - lomo fisheye FUN! totally love my new little camera. you must get one!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Raven........Harrington Manor's doors are now open for a enchanted, yet haunting evening...won't you and your guest drop by?....MUUUwahahahahaha!....it will be going all night and into tomorrow morning...so please...stop by with you and any "guests" you might like to bring along!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments! it makes my day to know that Im not babbling to myself!
Ink and Love
Courtney
xx