Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Five Inked Girl

A sunny Tuesday and the day is one of my favourites for the week, mainly because I pack my little canvas art bag with my supplies and go to my mums, for my unwind art day. Athough today my mum isnt here till later on, the peace and quiet while I hum to myself and create is blissful.

So I sat down, and had a play...ideas formed.
handstamped the beautiful moon...and a word that makes me smile. Then in just over an hour, my hands starting putting things together a little of this, a little of that- inkstained hands and my journal page ends up...

looking a little like this. I've used inks, Glimmer Sprays, White Gel Pen, Oxford Impression's Alice in wonderland stamp.
after I put it together I grabbed my brown artliner and wrote a little, all done with a smile on my face.
So all in all, an eventful morning..I wonder what will happen during the rest of my day, I shall pick up my needle and thread and do a little embroidery on the journal cover Im working on.slowly this little junk journal is getting a soul...my soul.

Enjoy your day browsing the other entries for Blogtober Fest 2010.

2 comments:

  1. Swooning over the alice stamp ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh that's such lovely work ... the joy it brings you is self-evident.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments! it makes my day to know that Im not babbling to myself!
Ink and Love
Courtney
xx