Saturday, October 23, 2010

a few moments captured -Day 23

Photos that never made the blog cut over the last few months of my life....
Here is my life in still form.


The little people..fresh grass, sunlight and a tea set made of dreams


The little brown seal, he stole my familes hearts years ago, and now my mum isnt complete without him...Shaman.
The sparkle in my Aunty Eye, this little cherub has stolen my heart.
Sophia.

moments on a weekend...when get togethers are a given, and the food is devine



I'm missing my craft room at the moment...I belong in there.





heart breaker...elijah
knitting goddess gloves...lovingly made by Tara

and a self portrait.
I have a camera and its my soul
x Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the lovely comments! it makes my day to know that Im not babbling to myself!
Ink and Love
Courtney
xx