Sunday, December 12, 2010

a little get away


Ive just gotten back to my little grey house, after a weekend away to Armidale. I dropped the little ones off at my sisters and skipped off to help my darling friend Tara May with a wedding, I was her second shooter, a little nerve racking but a fantastic experience. I popped in my stay back lense, and tried to capture the little things, that if I was getting married would want captured...more a feeling than anything else.

after the wedding, the next day the WTF girls and I jumped into emilys car and road tripped it to spotlight to get a few odds and ends. I was very restrained, I think I enjoyed my company more than the store today. Its always a breath of fresh air being around my girls, they heal the unseen cracks with laughter and silly. I was gifted something truly beautiful today by my sweetheart friend Ellie..something I had wanted for a while, but had forgotten about.


a love heart teacup! when I unwrapped it, I squeeled like a little kid, and instinctivly put the kettle to make myself a love tea. Now Im back in my little CLEAN craftroom finishing things for xmas gifts and humming to myself as I away the arrival of the man that makes me smile.

enjoy your evening
xx Courtney

2 comments:

  1. You did a fantastic job at the wedding :) I knew you would!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. No-one tells me about Tamworth roadtrips :P
    I so could have finally met you all.. (and shouted a coffee for you all!)
    Oh well... next time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments! it makes my day to know that Im not babbling to myself!
Ink and Love
Courtney
xx