Sunday, June 19, 2011

Journal Feature Sunday



Since I am a total journal addict, I thought every weekend I would feature a journal that has caught my eye, as I was lazily searching tonight I stumbled across these, they make my mouth water! Leather bound Shakespeare journals are just the most delish thing I've seen in a very long time, the colour the images just look so delightful.
These Beautiful journals and many more can be found over at The Immortal Longings etsy store,


just so stunning, its like they whisper in your ear..telling you to write, and keep writing till the pages run out...

enjoy
these journals are now on my christmas list...so stunning

1 comment:

  1. Oh they are just wonderful, thanks for sharing and I'M so happy I've found you. Happy sunday :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments! it makes my day to know that Im not babbling to myself!
Ink and Love
Courtney
xx