Wednesday, January 4, 2012

a January Undertaking


a friend of mine linked this on her facebook, and I thought to myself why not, so I decided for this challenge I'd just use the ipad to take the photos, and upload them via Instagram. So here are my 4 days so far of the Jan Challenge.
it was this challenge that gave me the idea to take a self portrait everyday, (that post to come next) so a selfie...

my breakfast for the second day.
something I adore, being a journal keeper and my man...he posed so nicely for me too hehe

and our little old letterbox for the 4th day.
just a little intermission post while I upload my daily post photos.
who would have thought, two blog entries in one day!
lucky lucky!
x Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the lovely comments! it makes my day to know that Im not babbling to myself!
Ink and Love
Courtney
xx