Saturday, January 5, 2013

project life update.


Tonight this is what my workspace looks like, making my own 3 x 4 cards for project life, using some digital patterns I found on pintrest, some quotes, and the beautiful quote cards that Elise Blaha uses through out her project life. When I saw them go up for download I was so excited! as those little quotes always went so perfectly with her photographs.

Tomorrow I will get printing the last photographs for our first week of January, and the first finished week in my project life folder. As I find things that are free to download and print, that I think others might like, I will link them.

I was asked where I got my 2013 in my last project life post, I found the beautiful files from Simple Stories
I thought they were so bright and fresh! perfect for a new start to the year!
enjoy your evening!
x Courtney

1 comment:

Thanks so much for the lovely comments! it makes my day to know that Im not babbling to myself!
Ink and Love
Courtney
xx