Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Inspiration Tuesday - Embroider Me

Lately I've started developing an excitement for the art of embroidery. The idea of creating art in a different format, and having something really lovely is appealing to me, an art that is slowly making a come back but in a refreshed and fun way!
Turning some material and some thread into something so delicate and so inspired is lighting my heart alight!
Such simple stitches and yet, they are so lovely! this little pink embroidery made me smile so much the other day when I discovered it.
and this sampler below...blew me away
I am awaiting the day I can sit down on the couch with a hoop, embroidery thread and a needle...so I can make art on another level.
the thought of taking my creatures...and making them into something else...it has truly excited and inspired me.
 all images found via printrest. 

Have a fantastic Tuesday! and I hope this little post inspires you to take your art to another level! 
xx Courtney

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for your Inspiration.

    Love this !!!!!

    Gtz. Helmie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the girls and the sampler...Makes me want to try it myself..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the girls and the sampler...Makes me want to try it myself..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments! it makes my day to know that Im not babbling to myself!
Ink and Love
Courtney
xx