Tuesday, December 8, 2009


I have spent days in my art journal, with inked fingers, oohing and ahhing over my new pens, colour, paint all of it so familiar and yet so untouched for so long.
a little glimpse at what my hands have been working on.

Pages from my art journal, mixed media, from paint, to ink to oil pastels, magazine clippings my own drawings and alot of love.


a little bit of my history in my present.
something small and filled with love, to make my husband feel special. A mini book with tags and photos pockets and secrets......

and a little xmas cheer, not my work but they sure did inspire me to start making my Christmas cards this year.
enjoy the evening, and pick up your current projects and create until you have left this world!

xx Courtney

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pages my darling girl. This is YOUR passion Hon and don't lose your way again please. I love this arty creative goddess so she needs to stay.
    Always
    Mum
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey honey,

    Just adoring your beautiful new creations in you yummy art journal. You are so talented!! Can't wait to see many more! Now I'm kinda back in the real world, I'll be online tonight, so I'd love to chat if you have a free moment. Lots of love, thanks so much for you email and for just being there. Letter and pressies on the way.
    S xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. my heart is filled with joy when i see your art journal, much love xxx L

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments! it makes my day to know that Im not babbling to myself!
Ink and Love
Courtney
xx