Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Coming Soon!!! ATC Biddy Art Meme


I have tinkered with the idea of running a meme, and nothing felt right, as part of my embracing of my paper art girl side, Im going to run a Wednesday Meme called Biddy Art, an ATC challange centred around weekly themes!! So if you are an ATC creator, lover or beginner, I would love to have you participate in the meme. The world needs more ATC's I think!!
This Meme will kick off next Wednesday the 3rd of March! and the Theme for the first round will be 'Letters from Afar' interpret that anyway you wish!

A button for the side of your blogs!!



cant wait to see the creations that come from this meme
but for now its time to read my kids a book
xx Little Raven Ink

3 comments:

  1. ok doll i will admit defeat what the f*** is ATC ????

    ReplyDelete
  2. artist trading my darling friend, I will put a info post up on atcs when I get home from brissy
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Biddy Art button is lovely Courtney. Is that digital scrapbooking (of which I obviously know nothing about). I love the idea but unfortunately don't have the time to join in :( . Can't keep up with my load as it is. Why isn't the button on your side bar though Missy???

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments! it makes my day to know that Im not babbling to myself!
Ink and Love
Courtney
xx