Sunday, April 18, 2010

Flea Market Finds - The BookWorm

This is my first week joinin in with my dear friend Sophie's meme Flea Market finds, but I have a few delightful things to add to the list.
On the weekend my town had its first Book Fair! I went in hoping to find something, anything lovely that I could snavel up into my book bag, I wasnt dissapointed!
I came home with many.
all my finds cost me a total of 9bucks! bargain basement. Here are just a few of what I brought home!
There were books everywhere you turned, it was delightful! I was lucky to get a sweet old copy of...


a few old poetry books to turn into altered art, some beautiful vintage craft book, and a few new novels for my bedside table.
To check out some more fleamarket finds check out Sophs Blog for the list of searchers and collecters.

4 comments:

  1. Oh vintage books!! They make my heart go all a flutter. And Alice in Wonderland...what a find! I bet they smell all old and yummy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh-huh! I can smell the musty pages from here... oh the joys of old books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh loving your books honey! That fairytale one looks so sweet!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments! it makes my day to know that Im not babbling to myself!
Ink and Love
Courtney
xx