Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Day 19 - Sew me a River.

a quiet day at home, where I could catch up on some much needed craft. I sat down and pre cut all my quilt squares for my little groups quilt along for the next 12 months. Was hard trying to match fabrics but Im slowly getting there!

all fabric cut, I was happy with the matches, set the machine up...and BAM! the presser foot has suddenly gone MIA! so until I either find my current one, I need to buy a new one, so fingers crossed my dodgy fabric store in town has one for me! but I did get a bit emo over it all! put a kink in my crafty flow.
after all the pinks and softness my heart sung for the colours below...so Im going to cut them up and make myself a little cushion of love for my soul.

I wish I had more to write, but todays been so very uneventful and so peaceful Im just going with the flow, Im curled up on the couch with my sketchbook in my lap, as I start the first lessons in the Healing Art course through Willowing's Ning Site
enjoy your Tuesday evening.
follow your bliss
x Courtney

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Courts! Can't wait to see those all sewn up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see them sewn up too ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments! it makes my day to know that Im not babbling to myself!
Ink and Love
Courtney
xx