Sunday, October 3, 2010

Day Three! sugar pretty.

A lovely day, although its overcast and raining the day is beautiful. I busted out in the kitchen! Afternoon tea with some of my family, My contrubution to the table. Devine if I do say so myself, although I walked away with a massive Sugar rush headache hehe.



as we laughed and ate, I sat down with my little side Project, embroidering these little squares to make a journal cover for my journal, its relaxing and makes me smile late at night while I stitch by candle light.

speaking of journals, My dear Girl Crush Lisa, has started keeping a journal again, so to show her how much it means to me...here is some of my recent works in the pages of my journal...
and with that! I shall see you all tomorrow for day four of Blogtober Fest!

Tea and Sweet Smiles
Courtney
xx

2 comments:

  1. Everything in this post looks so delicious! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm sweet sugary goodness, licking my lips and sending the calories to my hips

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments! it makes my day to know that Im not babbling to myself!
Ink and Love
Courtney
xx