Saturday, October 2, 2010

sew my pretty sew - Blogtober Fest Day 2

The day is a little overcast, but for a crafter thats ok. Ive pottered around the house, getting things done. I watched a youtube video a while ago now From the amazing mixed media Artist Teesha Moore and her work with Fabric Journals and Covers
so in between sewing my quilt squares for our swap, Im workin on these little squares of puffy embroidery goodness, to cover my current junk journal.

How is your saturday going?
Ps. Happy Birthday Daddy! You've been there through it all, I wouldnt be the woman I am today without you. Thankyou for loving me and being my protector. I dont say it enough but your Daughter loves you, and is proud to call you Dad.

love always Courtney
xx

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday DAD!!!!!!!!

    he is one awesome dude !! who else would be able to put up with
    you 3 ladies for soooo long and live to tell the tale !!!

    Courts - you rock - Happy Saturday Darling xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. No! You are not babbling away to yourself. I love reading your blog, and I am especially excited about Blogtober, cause that means a blog a day..yipee. Enjoy your tea
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments! it makes my day to know that Im not babbling to myself!
Ink and Love
Courtney
xx