Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Get Your Art On Day 25 - Faces Faces Faces.

Today's art is all about the faces, purely for the love of it, and one for the love of the child I'm making it for. Below is the workings of the ATC from last nights post, its still rather wet so I can't add my white highlights, as they keep sinking into the wet watercolour. It was fun workin on that small scale. In the background is the covers for my neices to be's notebooks that I will bind myself once I finish cutting the inside paper for them.

I've been daydreaming about bookbinding lately reading hungrily all the info I can find on it, flicking through the books I've been given on the topic from girlfriends, that I started drawing little book sketches for when I get back to Inverell to have a play.

and the last face of the day, is working on the second doll for my mans little nieces, few more layers of paint then a sealer, then I'll knit them little scarves sew her head up and they are ready for their new homes.
that's all the art going on here, whats happening in your world art wise? I'd love to hear what you're working on! leave a link to your work in the comments so I can pop by and check it out, I love a good blog hop to see new things.
xx Courtney

oh and pop over to Traci's blog to see what shes doing for her day of art!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the lovely comments! it makes my day to know that Im not babbling to myself!
Ink and Love
Courtney
xx