Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Paint she said!

I needed to shift gears with my journal, I didnt want to become stagnant creating the same looking thing over and over... So Christy told me to paint my girl today...so I got my paints out and did just that..

she's not as refined as my copic girls or my pencil girls...but I like her. a little verbal mummy rant on the other side covered with random flowers... and the page is pretty much done.

tomorrow I want to try and tackle a full Jane body...I've been putting it off for a couple of weeks now because I feel my bodies look a bit retarded lol... but I'll try see how I go.


enjoy your Tuesday!
might go sketch in the sunlight, I need a bit of vitamin D
x Courtney

3 comments:

Thanks so much for the lovely comments! it makes my day to know that Im not babbling to myself!
Ink and Love
Courtney
xx