Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wednesday morning...


after the morning routine is over, and the boy is off to work for the day and the little ones are happily playing , I crawl back into bed for a little bit to do a little art in bed...not everyday but some days I just need that time.

still just working on my 3/4 turned face, little difficult but with time and alot of sketches I'll get the hang of it!

that's all from me for today, I have to get into cooking dinner and tidying up!
take care my darlings
tomorrow I get to do a little supply shopping while my two men, big and small get hair cuts, so miss boo and I will hit the art store!
xx Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the lovely comments! it makes my day to know that Im not babbling to myself!
Ink and Love
Courtney
xx