Tuesday, January 10, 2012

the little raven.


It seems another thing has gotten in the way of supply Sunday lol, so I'm taking it as a hint till next Sunday, so I can work out all the kinks of my video camera, and draw something half good for you guys! the pressure got a bit much I think to draw something fab. Above is a girl I drew and then hand coloured with my copics, just so you get a taste of what the colouring looks like.

I also have something to post about tomorrow when the light is good, for this little one, seems to blend in with the dark. We brought home a little black kitten from the RSPCA today, she is such an adorable little thing, and we named her Raven. So now the nook has a little raven mascot.

I'll see you tomorrow
xx Courtney

1 comment:

Thanks so much for the lovely comments! it makes my day to know that Im not babbling to myself!
Ink and Love
Courtney
xx