Monday, January 23, 2012

Monday Mantra + journal work

Evening my dears,
It is indeed another Monday and with that comes the weekly mantra that I've printed and put into my journal to remind myself of something that I seem to overlook. Embrace it.



Since its rather late at night the ipad photos aren't that lovely, but I thought you'd enjoy them all the same, tonight's journal pages, slowly easing back into my art, again no pressure. I even drew a face today, imagine that hehe.
tomorrow I hope to get a few moments to myself to catch up on the course that I do really adore but talked myself into failing miserably. So I shall pick myself up and try again.



another thing I'm doing whist finishing my tea, is cutting some of my favourite instagram photos out for my journal, give it that personal feel, and another way to document life at the moment.


have a lovely evening...
I shall see you tomorrow
xx Courtney

3 comments:

  1. I love reading your blog you are so inspiring.Spent the whole day reading it starting from the first post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there!! Hope all is well! Miss seeing your artwork....always so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey woman! Whats going on in your world! No pressure, just thought I'd let you know I love your blog and I'm missing my sneak peaks into a creative and inspiring life. Sometimes its nice to know how you fit into other peoples worlds, often its a bit of a surprise, so thought I'd let you know how you fit into mine. Love your creativity and spark! cheers Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments! it makes my day to know that Im not babbling to myself!
Ink and Love
Courtney
xx