Thursday, January 5, 2012

A trip the the library


Not much happened in the nook today, we ventured out and joined our little library well, I say little but its HUGE! I cant wait to go there with no little ones and just explore the levels sit down and read in a corner and enjoy the feel of books around me. I did however borrow a few books including the sequel to flowers in the attic, as I drank down the first book within a day and a half! excellent start to my one book a fortnight goal!
I'm stuck in a little bit of an arty funk at the moment, so I'm taking some time to sit back and watch my course vids drink in the knowledge and just enjoy it all again instead of worrying about perfection.
enjoy your Thursday evening
xx Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the lovely comments! it makes my day to know that Im not babbling to myself!
Ink and Love
Courtney
xx