Monday, May 5, 2014

Monday Mantra.

This week is all about refocusing, getting a clear mind...positive energy going and just trying my best. Today's Monday Mantra image was found over here



I'm going to print this list out and paste it into my weightloss section of my journal. 
Surrounding myself with affirmations always seems to help lift me that bit higher when I am doubting all that is around me. I am cutting sugar from my diet for the next 14 days to re align my tastebuds. So with a clean mind, I will be focusing on getting  my blog posts written, and maybe some videos! we shall see how much time I have on my hands. 
I shall see you tomorrow! 
x Courtney


1 comment:

Thanks so much for the lovely comments! it makes my day to know that Im not babbling to myself!
Ink and Love
Courtney
xx