Monday, September 29, 2008

my little bambino

Its been a little while since my last update, getting into the routine of having two kids, feeding during the night and basically healing up, the healing process is whats taking so long, it would be nice to feel human again, even if its for just a moment!

I'm trying to get back on top of my knitting as well, juggling the munchkins and trying to rest at the same time, makes a dent on your knitting!
I realized the other day that I haven't taken many shots of lily since she arrived, and I didn't want her to get that second baby syndrome of having now photographs! so here are a couple of my little goddess.
the bath shots are my fave, shes such a water baby, loves being in there is all quiet and loving on it, loves the flannel on her belly, all around loves being nakeds! shes growing so fast shes already 3 weeks old! shes put on 500grams all up so doing well.

will post more soon Ive got an angel thats hungry, but just thought since I hadnt posted piccys that I would put a few more up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the lovely comments! it makes my day to know that Im not babbling to myself!
Ink and Love
Courtney
xx