Book image from ShinyShiny
This was something I stumbled across this morning as I was trawling my online blog faves, I feel it something that I want to at least give a go, so basically I need 4 books for the month of January, so far the list is as follows - January's List
- Eat Pray Love - Elizabeth Gilbert ( I was ment to read this last year, got a chapter in and forgot about it! so this is the reason why she's first on my list
- The Magician Guild (set of three books I've had for 3 years now!) Trudi Canavan
- The Novice -Trudi Canavan
- The High Lord - Trudi Canavan
- The Circle Within -Dianne Sylvan (Yes mandy Im going to read it, its on the list no choice now!)
- Oscar and Lucinda - Peter Carey apparently this is one of the books that changes your life, so I'll try it.
- The Alchemist - Paulo Coelho (two people have recommended this book to me so its now on the list!)
- Thats all I have so far, Ill repost the list when I have a few more added, but I think thats enough reading for me! especially with my little business taking off, and two bubs to take care of! well one bub one toddler, makes me smile to reminds myself that eli isnt a baby anymore! Time flies when you're making lists!