Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Updated List So far!
January's List
  1. Eat Pray Love - Elizabeth Gilbert ( I was ment to read this last year, got a chapter in and forgot about it! so this is the reason why she's first on my list
  2. The Magician Guild (set of three books I've had for 3 years now!) Trudi Canavan
  3. The Novice -Trudi Canavan
  4. The High Lord - Trudi Canavan

    February's List
  5. The Circle Within -Dianne Sylvan (Yes mandy Im going to read it, its on the list no choice now!)
  6. Oscar and Lucinda - Peter Carey apparently this is one of the books that changes your life, so I'll try it.
  7. The Alchemist - Paulo Coelho (two people have recommended this book to me so its now on the list!)
  8. Change My Heart - Jodi Picoult.

    March's List
  9. My Sister's Keeper - Jodi Picoult.
  10. The Pact -Jodi Picoult.
  11. Blessed are the cheesemakers. Sarah-Kate Lynch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the lovely comments! it makes my day to know that Im not babbling to myself!
Ink and Love
Courtney
xx