Saturday, October 30, 2010

Day 30 - Daydream

Look up more often, watch the clouds dance and play catch, sometimes theres nothing left to do but daydream the afternoons away. I snapped 30-40 shots of just the clouds, they had me mesmerised, my finger wouldnt leave the shutter button alone.



a little light reading, 'Compendium of Curiosities' by Tim Hotlz, beautifully displayed the photography and the layout is just devine, I could escape into those pages every other day.

and a little adventure, to help heal the soul and let the inner artist out to play... Two of my dear friends and myself have embarked on an search...to find something more than existence...to be inspired and to get inspiration...pop on over to Kiss My Serendipity
we are still tinkering over there with layouts and headers but there are moments of beautiful on there already.

enjoy your saturday afternoon...phone your lover...wake them from their sleep and tell them you love them...hear the smile in their voice, its worth its weight in yarn.
x Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the lovely comments! it makes my day to know that Im not babbling to myself!
Ink and Love
Courtney
xx