Thursday, October 14, 2010

My Creative Space - Day 14!!

Nothing too exciting happening today, Thursdays are the day my two little shadows go to daycare, to give mummy a little breather. so I set myself up on the big comfy couch, and started sketching. I have a dear friend in Brissy, who was lovely enough to send me a letter recently, and also a few things from her trip to China, so I thought I would make her mail art a little special!
Once the little ones fall sleep tonight ill set up my paints and watercolour crayons and put a little life into this adorable little witch.

For more creative spaces, pop on over to Kootoyoo's Blog for the ever growing list of players.
And if you are following the fantastic blogtober blogs skip over to TinnieGirls Blog for the list of us mad bloggers doing it everyday for october hehe

enjoy the afternoon!
xx Courtney

1 comment:

Thanks so much for the lovely comments! it makes my day to know that Im not babbling to myself!
Ink and Love
Courtney
xx