Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday Pages - Rainbow Fantastica!

As promised, today is Friday, and another sneek peek at my Art journal, to see what I've been working on this week. Yesterday I got my art on, with my Mum , the best cure for a sad mood, is rainbows I'm SURE of it! So I started working, here, there..everywhere a little on this page a little on that, spraying, outlining covering in Gesso! Here are some of my progress pages...some may look finished but I know that I'll keep coming back to add little things, or shade the girls faces a bit...my challenge for myself at the current time, its to get across more emotion in my girls faces.a little background prep

this was a page I reworked alot, my girl didnt look right to me, so I changed alot about her, shes still in need of some more shading and tweaking, as does her opposing page.
I enjoyed alot of this today, and it was all that I needed to feel better.
the girl from my creative space post yesterday, getting a little more love as I add to her...still a bit more to go on her too I think! An Artist's job is never done.

That's all the pages I have been working on this week, which is more than I had yesterday! was a crazy week of non art till yesterday, but I'm very glad I got some time to just play in my journal...also I will be posting this weeks Time Lapse Art Vid, so please be sure to check that out!
take care and have a beautiful weekend!
xx Courtney


5 comments:

  1. Love it! Very beautiful pages! Thank you for sharing. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love your pages and wish I had the time now to work on mine too! You inspire me! Jessi xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog always manages to make me gasp a little. It is just beautiful and your creations are enchanting.
    heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog always manages to make me gasp a little. It is just beautiful and your creations are enchanting.
    heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh well...I just discover you and I have to say that I like very much your style...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments! it makes my day to know that Im not babbling to myself!
Ink and Love
Courtney
xx