Friday, July 22, 2011

Get Your Art on Day 20 :- Willowing Inspired.

I hit a bit of a creative blank today, with the rain and the cold, I couldn't seem to get my mind working, so I did a bit of flickr surfing to get my brain working, when I came across some of Willowing's 2011 journal pages, and suddenly I wanted to recreate but with a me spin on some of her beautiful girls. She always does the best hair i swear lol.
so here is my rendition of a few of her pages into one.

its an ode to the move in October.. its almost there. I keep chanting that to myself, over and over to stay sane.

I hope to work on this page tonight once the kids are asleep and its just the boy and I, and the quiet...I want to embrace the quiet like an old friend these days.

check our Traci's beautiful little Sukura watercolour work on her 21st day.
We are approaching the end of the 30 days, but I am hoping to keep going, its nice to have a goal, and you feel so good at the end of the day when you know you've created something, good good feeling!
when Get Your Art On is over I will go back to my friday pages posts on fridays and a video!
bit hard to make a video when the little, ones are at kindy.
I shall see you tomorrow, lets see what I come up with on my busy weekend, something!

xx Courtney

2 comments:

  1. Cool !
    It's silly how the weather is influencing our lives, isn't it ?
    What is your name on flickR, so I can find you (if you don't mind) ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there again. I actually started some water colour painting last night and loved it so much I was up half the night - hence the dark circles under my eyes and snappy tongue this morning.

    I only bought a cheap set of water colours (Mont Marte) which are actually great but the colour range is quite small (18 all up).

    I keep seeing that big pallete of colours in all your pic's and would love to know what brand it is and where you got them from.

    It has been great to read up on some of your older posts, I wish I had the time to look at more of them.

    Thank you so much

    Amz xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments! it makes my day to know that Im not babbling to myself!
Ink and Love
Courtney
xx