Friday, August 19, 2011

I am alive!


Image from Lobster and Swan



Yes yes, I am alive..barely lol, I am in the throws of packing and moving, with just over a month to go..but really only 3 weeks in this house physically (because of our sydney trips) I am frantically trying to get things done.
I have hardly arted, and my soul feels it! I did try sit down last night but because I was so tired and so not feeling it, my art was just a hot mess. I shall gesso over both the shocker pages and start again.
I shall photograph two of the things I have worked on in the last week, tomorrow before I leave for a week in Sydney, of course I'll take the mac and blog from boys house.

xx Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the lovely comments! it makes my day to know that Im not babbling to myself!
Ink and Love
Courtney
xx