Monday, September 19, 2011

The Artful Journey day 19 - Tinkering.

In between the mess and the chaos I set up the dinning room table with a plastic tablecloth and what supplies I have left out, and played...pack boxes,get some at done. I'm currently running myself into the ground and rather sick, but I didn't let that stop me...I just had some wonky drawings through the coughing fits heheh.


The colours I packed in my art tote...were a tad crazy but I tried my best to make it work. with a quick lay down of paint, and a sketch I was on my way to getting back on track.


another project in the works is a birthday gift for a dear family friend...a big canvas of the lillie's journal page I did in Christy's course. It seems these flowers are a family favourite, this is by far one of my biggest works. So I sat in the afternoon sun, layering down three colours, two shades of yellow and white paint till I get the perfect look I want.



so that's my day, I'm rather tired, but I'm proud of myself for making a little art time for myself, and taking the time to photograph it, my images lately are as lack luster as how much sleep I'm getting... (hardly any)

enjoy your evening, I'm going to tape some more boxes together and keep the packing going so its not so frantic on saturday when the Removal guys rock up.

take care my dears!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the lovely comments! it makes my day to know that Im not babbling to myself!
Ink and Love
Courtney
xx