Friday, October 28, 2011

On My desk - Art Journal Love.

It's been a week, indeed it has, I just needed a little time to get used to a few changes. So even though my journal was with me everyday, I didnt put pencil to paper, I could feel the void though...so yesterday I started...

there are many layers to this spread, as the original layer I didnt like, there is a full girl under there hehe I finished her and then started covering her up with magazine images. Paint, gesso, inks, stains and some drawing...and this little thing emerged.


this is my last assignment for Jane's Supplies me course, I've learned a heap, and I've also signed up for her I heart drawing class too, to continue to learn more formed ways of the figures and faces.


enjoy your Friday, I might be back tomorrow with more art, depending on how I feel!
xox Courtney

4 comments:

  1. I was starting to worry about you! Glad to see you are ok and glad to see you made some art. She is adorable and I love the layers you have created. I just finished a page that I hated, oh so hated, until I didn't hate it any more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh it's so beautiful....what technique did you used?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful. it looks like she's out in the rain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It so beautiful! love the colors...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments! it makes my day to know that Im not babbling to myself!
Ink and Love
Courtney
xx