Thursday, January 3, 2013

The beauty of summer

Summer and I, well we have a love hate relationship, I hate the heat and the sticky sweaty days, but I love how things look in the sunshine, I love the brightly coloured fruits in the fruit market. Today..today was a love day, I ate lovely lush succulent cherries, making me smile as my fingertips got stained such a pretty colour.

and tonight, as I started cooking our dinner, I stopped to admire the bright greens and reds of our makings for a taco salad minus the tacos. If you check back next week, there will be a paleo/primal recipe that John and I cook together and blog for you guys, as our lifestyle has changed so much in the last 6 months!




and to leave you with a sneak peek of the start of my 2013 project life. Its nothing spectacular but its shaping up to be a very bright and beautiful year, and I'm not even into the first week.  How are you documenting your memories and experiences this year?


enjoy you evening, and I'll see you tomorrow
x Courtney


1 comment:

  1. I so need to take some photos for my project life so I can get it started for the week. I have a feeling it will be a lot of premade journaling cards.
    As I said on FB those cherries look so yummy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments! it makes my day to know that Im not babbling to myself!
Ink and Love
Courtney
xx