Sunday, July 17, 2011

Get Your Art On Day 16 - Car Art

8 Hours, what a drive, what a drive, teacup humans were very well behaved, I was very impressed by them, they watched dvd's and they drew pictures with their etcha sketch (arty mumma go go) so car art wasnt that fab, I spent most of my time keeping the boy entertained while the kids watched Dvd's so I played with my watercolours for a little bit and did some sketching in my little sketch book

I would love to stay and chat a while, but the drive took it out of me, tomorrow will be a little of my art for the day and a little of the kids art, as I have craft things waiting for them to play with in the next few days.



pop over to to Traci's blog for her post today!
and I shall see you tomorrow with some proper art and proper photos
xoxo Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the lovely comments! it makes my day to know that Im not babbling to myself!
Ink and Love
Courtney
xx